About River Counties Community Foundation
Who We Are
River Counties Community Foundation, an affiliate of the Community Foundation for a greater Richmond, enhances the quality of life in Lancaster, Middlesex and Northumberland counties by:
- Encouraging philanthropy by making it simple, flexible and cost-effective
- Ensuring that the charitable intent of our donors will be met in perpetuity
- Serving as effective stewards of our philanthropic assets
The Community Foundation's mission is to cultivate philanthropy by:
- Connecting people who care with causes that matter
- Providing superior stewardship for our donors
- Creating a better quality of life...forever
- We believe in the power of philanthropy to improve the lives of people and communities.
- We are passionate, visionary and determined leaders committed to achieving extraordinary results.
- We are exemplary stewards of charitable resources, operating with the highest standards of integrity.
An Affiliate of the Community Foundation for a greater Richmond
River Counties Community Foundation is one of three affiliates supported by the Community Foundation for a greater Richmond. As an extension of their mission to serve, engage and inspire people through philanthropy, the affiliate program was developed to help smaller, rural communities encourage local giving to address their own unique needs.
The Richmond team provides cost-effective, centralized professional services like financial and investment management, administration and technical expertise so our local leadership can focus on asset building and community needs. Together, we are working to achieve a lasting impact in the places we call home.
What is a community foundation?