Click here to see the 34 River Counties Community Foundation non-profits who received $31,480 from 318 donors in the 36 hours of the AMAZING RAISE online giving challenge.
Linking Hope and Help was the top non-profit with $6,100 received from 39 donors. Congratulations Rev. Tom Coye for your coordination and enthusiasm.
The grand result of the AMAZING RAISE was $1,554,971 from 18,106 donors. Simply AMAZING…
Who We Are
The River Counties Community Foundation is a public charity that is
- Enhancing the quality of life in Lancaster, Middlesex and Northumberland counties by
- Encouraging philanthropy by making it simple, flexible and cost-effective
- Ensuring that the charitable intent of our donors will be met in perpetuity
- Serving as effective stewards of our philanthropic assets
The Community Foundation’s mission is to cultivate philanthropy by
- Connecting people who care with causes that matter
- Providing superior stewardship for our donors
- Creating a better quality of life… forever.
- We believe in the power of philanthropy to improve the lives of people and communities.
- We are passionate, visionary and determined leaders committed to achieving extraordinary results.
- We are exemplary stewards of charitable resources, operating with the highest standards of integrity.